CHS Leeds 2020 is looking for volunteers
Do you have what it takes?
Whether you've volunteered for CHS Group before or not, we're really excited that you would like to come and spend time at our event.
Areas you'll gain experience in include:
- Front of house (meet and greet attendees, speakers and other guests, assisting with the lunch area, registration and badges, general running and helping out)
- Seminar areas (helping set up the seminar presentations, keeping the area tidy, helping to look after our speakers and looking after the attendees)
- Loading bay area (help to manage the steady flow of exhibitors dropping off their equipment and helping to locate their stands)
- Exhibitor assistance
What you'll get in return:
- Experience with the application process and interviewing.
- The opportunity to be amongst a large audience of event experts in the industry you've chosen - who knows, you might end up with the placement of your dreams!
- Be an integral part of the set up and delivery of the largest events and meetings exhibition outside London, over a two day period (day one being set up and day two, the live event)
Please note: Completing this application will lead to a short informal appointment that will then determine if you have the skills and enthusiasm we require for you to join our events team. Please think carefully about your answers, we look forward to meeting you at the first briefing session.